1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Personal Injury
  4.  » 
  5. Car Accidents
  6.  » Injured By A Drunk Driver

Helping Victims Of Drunk Drivers And Holding Dram Shops Liable

dram shop liability

A dram shop is any type of business that sells alcohol. Dram shops can include bars, liquor stores, nightclubs and restaurants. Under Georgia’s dram shop liability laws, a person or business that overserves an individual or that serves alcohol to a noticeably intoxicated person can be held responsible if that individual injures someone in a drunk driving accident. Not only can such parties be held responsible, but they should be — as they played a key role in the accident.

At Andrews & Sanders Law Offices in Savannah, our attorneys represent people who have been injured by drunk drivers. With our knowledge of dram shop laws, we can determine if an employee of a bar, restaurant or other business served alcohol to a noticeably intoxicated person. Contact one of our drunk driving accident lawyers for a free phone consultation.

Getting hit by a drunk driver could result in hefty medical bills for surgeries and other procedures, lost wages due to an inability to work and funeral costs if a loved one was killed in an accident. We can help get you the compensation you deserve after being injured by a drunk driver. We are on your side to hold not only the drunk driver, but also the party that provided the alcohol accountable.

Act Quickly After An Accident

Contacting a lawyer immediately after being involved in an accident is critical to preserving evidence and winning your case. When you contact an attorney from Andrews & Sanders Law Offices, we can uncover evidence quickly and help you get justice for your claim.

If you have been injured by a drunk driver and are dealing with a catastrophic injury, or if a loved one has died as a result of a drunk driving accident, you can turn to us with confidence. We will fight to prove that an individual or business served alcohol to the noticeably intoxicated person who was responsible for your losses. In addition to securing compensation for your injuries and losses, we can pursue compensation from the bar or other responsible establishment.

Contact us through our online contact form or call 912-341-6861 to discuss how we can help you and your family.