Lawyers Helping Clients Through Difficult Situations
Aggressive Advocates for Injured People
If you’ve been injured in any sort of accident or other circumstances caused by someone else’s negligence, retaining a Savannah personal injury lawyer can be the first step toward obtaining the compensation you legally deserve for your medical bills, expenses and pain and suffering.
At the law firm of Andrews & Sanders Law Offices in Savannah, Georgia, we have experience bringing personal injury claims on behalf of people injured in all types of circumstances. Contact our personal injury attorneys in Savannah, Georgia, for a free phone consultation to discuss your potential claim in any of the following areas:
- Auto accidents: If you’ve been injured in a car accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident or any other type of motor vehicle accident, a Georgia car accident lawyer from our firm can help you stand up to the insurance companies and pursue the compensation you need and deserve.
- Dram shop liability: If you were injured by a drunk driver, our law firm can determine if the drunk driver was over-served alcohol by a restaurant, bar, liquor store, nightclub or other business that sells alcohol. If he or she was, the business can be held responsible for the accident. Additionally, if a social host provided alcohol to an underage person or a person that they knew would be driving, the host can be held liable. Georgia statute provides for potential civil liability against a person or business that “sells, furnishes or serves alcoholic beverages” to an underage person or to a person who is noticeably intoxicated and with knowledge that the individual will be driving after drinking.
- Medical malpractice: If you’ve suffered an injury or medical problem because a doctor or hospital breached a medical standard of care, we can help you pursue compensation. If you were hurt at a military medical facility (Fort Stewart Military Reservation and Hunter Army Airfield), we are familiar with the unique laws that apply involving the Federal Torts Claims Act (FTCA). We handle many types of medical malpractice claims, including those involving misdiagnosis and failure to diagnose. A knowledgeable Savannah personal injury lawyer can help you get back on your feet financially.
- Defective product accidents: Manufacturers, retailers and distributors of products are liable for any injuries caused by defects in the design or manufacture of those products. We can help you pursue your defective product claim.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Property owners have a legal responsibility to protect the safety of their guests. If you’ve been injured in a fall on the property of another person, a company or a government agency, we may be able to help you obtain compensation.
- Dog bites and animal attacks: Animal bites can cause serious injures, including permanent scarring. Under Georgia personal injury law, the owners of dogs and other animals can be held responsible for failing to control them and protect others. Contact an experienced Savannah personal injury lawyer to get justice for your injury today.
- Serious and catastrophic injuries: We provide dedicated legal help to people who have sustained serious injuries such as brain injuries and spinal cord injuries. We consider the long-term implications of your current condition as we seek maximum compensation on your behalf.
- Wrongful death: If you’ve lost a loved one in any type of accident, we understand what a painful and difficult time this is for you. We can advise you about the options for pursuing a wrongful death claim so you can decide what to do next.
Do You Need a Personal Injury or Car Accident Lawyer in Georgia?
We will fight aggressively to obtain the results you deserve. To get an experienced personal injury trial attorney working on your case right away, contact us today.