Our Practice Areas
At the law firm of Andrews & Sanders Law Offices in Savannah, Georgia, we provide legal representation in a wide range of practice areas. In particular, we emphasize the areas that have the most direct impact on the lives of average people in Savannah and Coastal Georgia communities.
Making a Difference in Clients’ Lives
Our attorneys in Savannah, GA focus on certain specific areas, but we also work as a team, frequently sharing our knowledge and experience in order to best assist our clients. Founding attorney Doug Andrews has been practicing law in Georgia for more than 30 years and provides extremely useful insights in many cases. His military experience has served countless local service men and women in military legal actions, and his personal injury experience helps victims in our area get compensation for their injuries due to the negligence of others. Richard Sanders is invaluable to our family law practice area, and is an expert litigator.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for a free phone consultation to discuss your concerns or questions in any of the following areas:
- DUI / drunk driving: If you have been charged with drunk driving, you may be facing not only criminal charges but also an administrative suspension of your driver’s license. Our firm provides criminal and administrative DUI defense representation.
- Criminal defense: We defend clients against a wide range of criminal charges under Georgia and military law, from traffic violations and drug possession to sex crimes and violent crimes. We will recommend a criminal defense strategy that focuses on your priorities.
- Military law: Our firm has a long and proud history of representing military service members, veterans and their families in all matters of military law, including veterans claims, discharge upgrades, courts-martial and nonjudicial punishment. We are proud to serve military members at Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Air Field in Savannah and coastal Georgia.
- Personal injury: If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Our firm handles matters ranging from car accidents to medical malpractice.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to the negligence of another party, you can seek legal compensation to cover the costs of funeral expenses and loss of projected lifetime income among other damages. Our lawyers know that this can be one of the hardest times a family can go through, and are here to help you.
- Family law: We understand that bringing family matters into the legal process is an emotional and difficult situation for many of our clients, and offer confidential advice and guidance through divorce, child custody and other family law matters.
Our office is centrally located in downtown Savannah, across the street from the courthouse. We are happy to schedule appointments on evenings and weekends as necessary and are available 24/7 by phone to respond to emergency situations in any of these legal practice areas.
We offer competitive pricing for all of our services. We accept all major credit cards and offer a wide range of convenient payment plans and are open to working with any client. We also offer free phone consultations to determine whether you have a legal problem that we can help you resolve. If you have a case and are looking for experienced, dedicated attorneys in Savannah, GA – look no further than Douglas Andrews and Richard Sanders of Andrews & Sanders Law Offices.
When you need a lawyer you can rely on to handle your case with attention to your needs and loyalty to your interests, contact us at Andrews & Sanders Law Offices today.